Next Gen Sports & Entertainment Ltd.
Next Gen Sport Solutions are delighted to present a brand new internship opportunity for a Videographer to join our internal Media Department.
Due to continued business growth and the commencement of several new and exciting projects, we have a new vacancy for a Videographer to work within our team.
This role will have a one set location per project, this location will vary dependent on the project you're working on but having your own transport is desired.
The role will involve:
- General videography.
- Co-ordinating shoots to fit project brief.
- Assembling all raw footage ready for inputting and editing.
- Inputting of audio, photography and videography.
- Involvement in production and post production stages.
- Basic editing and cutting of footage that has been captured.
- Undertaking basic editing and design work.
The successful candidate must have:
- A good understanding of Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Own transport
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
As a company, we believe in offering flexibility to our team so we offer our staff the choice of working from home or our office base. We will also offer flexibility to students around any current university studying schedules. The terms of the internship will be discussed on the interview stages.
This position will commence end of April/start of May.
To be considered for this role, please send over a covering letter and an up to date CV and our team will be in touch in due course. We aim for the interview stages to begin on week commencing 15th March, however this may be brought forward.
To apply for this position, click here and send us your CV and covering letter. Please put 'Videographer' in the email subject.